Wednesday, July 31, 2013

The Six Finished Dolls - Doll # 2

So I will let you know what their names are, but be forewarned, they will have a lot syllables, it would be hard to pronounce them. Nickelodeon or Comedy Central might get this funny idea, that all the names, and they will carry my last name, are like different people from different alternate realities, and maybe we all do something to solve a mystery. But it's for kids, really. So there's really not just one dollman, there are many. It's an idea. Actually I really just wanted to name the dolls in a crazy way... okay, here's an example. Chulafracatina Farvularlurtinderloo-Zubiri. I think as long as there's a "a" ending the first name, it's a girl's name, unless it's kinda Japanese, then it should end with an "o."

Aside from my written books, I'm now confident that I can rewrite and illustrate the classic fairy tales, using pictures of my work, all costumed appropriately.

Well, not just that, I can make myself available to do workshops and seminars, and that's another set of books.

The green screen is to help you take out the background, so you can make your nice little backgrounds, maybe add a poem or something. Or use them as your avatar in the forums. As long as it's for non-commercial use, you are okay, no need to ask me for permission.

I'm available to be sold by art galleries, art representatives, doll stores and interior designers, but if you want to contact me directly, please do so. I'm happy to make the dolls / dioramas for you, but be reminded all this takes time, and I will ask for a nonrefundable payment.












No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I will approve as soon as possible