Monday, October 5, 2015

A Doll on Ebay - Look for superjewel5 and Valentino Zubiri

I just got done with my radio interview. (The Conspiracy Show with Richard Syrett). It was better than good. I was planning to post the pictures below here on my blog, just before my phone would ring, but I decided not to proceed. So I stopped, then the phone rang and it was the radio program.

So here are some pictures of a doll I am selling on ebay. I will need to update my ebay entries. I have 4 dolls on "sale." Actually I posted them last year, but I was just wondering about the traffic I can produce, I really was not ready to let go of my work. 

I guess now, if anyone wants the dolls, they can press the buy buttons. 

I wasn't able to say on the radio show that my goal was to sell my works at $51.2 million dollars, as demonstrated by my exponentially increasing price points. However, the show, The Conspiracy Show with Richard Syrett, is famous, and I can use the exposure to get other radio shows interested. I'm okay to go on television, but radio interviews seem so conveniently available and achievable. I don't have to look good at all. lmao.

Okay, so you can check out the doll below on ebay. If it sells, that's good, if it doesn't sell, that's good too. 

Here's the link to the ebay entry.


I have yet to completely update the description. It was rushed, just minutes prior to the interview, and there are discrepancies that need editing. I need to sleep. I will do the editing tomorrow or Tuesday. I'll also check and edit this entry later. The interview was exhilarating, but it's over and I need to sleep. :-)

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I will approve as soon as possible