Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Series 2: Fur Naked Ladies!!! by Artist and Author Valentino Zubiri

I took pictures of this group of 9 dolls many months ago, but I don't think I posted their progress.
I'm very happy with what I have done and learned from this group.

I should have posted pictures of my progress months ago, but I had a family problem which bogged me down. I'm writing about this in another book, and I will announce this later. 

For now, here are the 4 links to the ebay dolls, and then about 25 group pictures of the 9 dolls which I call Series 2: Fur Naked Ladies!!!

Once again, for the sake of Google's search engines, I'm just going to mention my name, Series 2: Fur Naked Ladies by Artist and Author Valentino Zubiri... (heeh)


My book, Dollman the Musical, A Memoir of an Artist as a Dollmaker is available on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords, the Apple Store, so please go to your favorite online bookstore for it. I am working on other book projects. I am still sticking to my "hunch" that by writing books, my memoirs, written from the perspective of an artist, I will garner interest in my art, especially from serious investors!


























No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I will approve as soon as possible