Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Series 1: Bye Bye Birdie - A collection of 6 dolls by Artist & Author Valentino Zubiri

On Ebay, I have posted 2 of the dolls from this collection, Series 1: Bye Bye Birdie on ebay and two dolls from Series 2: Fur Naked Ladies. The following pictures are the group pictures of Series 1: Bye Bye Birdie I took a few days ago. I am posting the pictures of Series 2: Fur Naked Ladies in the next blog entry.

Here are the ebay links: 




Please check out Dollman the Musical, A Memoir of an Artist as a Dollmaker, available online on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Smashwords and the Apple Store. I have a few book projects in development, and most of them are also memoirs from the perspective of an artist, namely meeeh! heeh. 










No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I will approve as soon as possible