Tuesday, December 13, 2011

My Current Writing Projects Related to My Art

I'm polishing a screenplay about my interaction with a master artist. He reminds me of Robert de Niro. There's a twist. I want to send this to an agent in California who is involved with a nonprofit I highly respect.

I have a musical about being a dollmaker. It's about kids of all ages. I got some friends to read it. They cried at some parts. It's kinda sad, but there is redemption. I am sending this to a nonprofit organization with a famous founder.

I wrote a memoir from an artist's perspective of tips from my "mentors" from a certain time period. Some of them are famous.

I wrote another book about my encounter with a healer.

As an artist, I'm being watched by a few top galleries. I have yet to sell one piece, but I'm holding out because of a tip from a person who is highly regarded in the art field.

I've been going to Book Expo America, where I learn trends in the publishing industry and writing. When it rains, it pours, I believe, so I keep writing, just in case I start getting noticed -- which is now happening.

I guess this is what I can currently mention.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment. I will approve as soon as possible